Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Supply Lines are meant to be kept full.


I haven't got much in the way of brewing related material at the moment as I'm in the midst of moving to San Antonio.

I bottled the dry hopped saison. Those hops are very intense. They remind me of amarillo sans the grapefruit. Extremely intense but more focused on passion fruit and mango instead of citrus. I'm doing this one bottle conditioned and carbing it to 3 volumes. The higher amounts of Co2 help with the overall dry impression of the beer.

Anyway. Since I'm moving the most important thing to do is to make sure all of my beer and brewing gear is packed and accounted for. I got the majority of my beer together. There's still some in the beer fridge and no kegs are shown. But here's a picture of the supply line.

Beautiful isn't it?

Once I get settled in San Antonio I'll be brewing a mild. And I'll have more notes on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment